This is the most effective company vehicle tracker package available in the UK – and TrackerShack are here to ensure your tracking project is delivered with ease.
It is straightforward and cost effective to manage your fleet of vehicles:
- Monthly subscription £12 per tracker including VAT, twelve month contract
- Simple to fit, with optional fitting service available (see below)
- Very easy to view and use tracking software included
- 24/7 tracking on an unlimited number of vehicles with regular updates of exact location
- Detailed mapping, street level accuracy within UK & Ireland
- Vehicle Odometer readings and route history report
- Helps you to track stolen assets
- Vehicle behaviour monitoring, including; out of hours mileage, speeding, excessive driving time
- Clear reports at simple or detailed level are easy and quick to generate
Our Company Vehicle Trackers are ideal for tracking either a single vehicle or an entire fleet. The intuitive tracking console allows you to view current locations on screen, review individual journeys and generate comprehensive driving reports.
The most common reasons for businesses of all types and sizes to use vehicle trackers are productivity, security and customer service, although fuel management, health & safety and legislative compliance are right up there in importance. The TrackerShack Fleet Tracker provides the necessary information to deliver these benefits and to help ensure you are meeting your obligations.
TrackerShack Fleet Tracker users achieve payback from their investment in vehicle tracking through increased productivity, reduced costs and improved fleet performance. In terms of reduced costs, our customers are now shaving 10% off their fuel bills by:
- Eliminating routing inefficiencies
- Reducing unnecessary engine idling times
- Reduced speeding
Our customers are also reducing overtime claims by over 10% through having visibility of employee and vehicle productivity and identifying which vehicles are being used out of hours.
Our Fleet Tracker also provides unequivocal evidence to protect your drivers from the benefit in kind tax charge of £3,500 per annum by showing the amount of use of the vehicle out of regular hours.
The tracker is manufactured in the UK and TrackerShack provide full ongoing support for this product.
Optional fitting fee: